- Complete the Receive Money form.
- Give the form to the agent with your government-issued photo ID and the tracking number (MTCN).
- Review and sign the receipt.
- The agent will give you the money and a copy of the receipt.
Bring a valid government-issued ID and the tracking number (MTCN).
Visit our website and select Track Transfer. You’ll need the name of the person who sent you the money and the tracking number (MTCN).
Generally, we pay your money transfer in cash but in some cases, pay out may be made in the form of a money transfer cheque, a combination of cash and cheque, and in some locations, directly to your bank account. Learn more about depositing directly to a bank account. Other restrictions may apply.
Receiving money to your bank account in China
If you’re the receiver, you may need to complete a one-time registration before you can receive money.
If you need to register, you will be contacted within 24 hours by us at the number provided by your sender.
To register and confirm your identity, you will need:
- The tracking number (MTCN)
- To confirm your bank card number
- To confirm your Chinese name as it appears on your government-issued ID.
- Your government-issued ID.
If the receiver cannot be contacted within 3 days, we will not be able to complete the transfer, and the sender will be issued a refund.
You can also call Customer Care at 4008190488 or 02168664622 to provide your identity information.