Send Money from Your Bank Account
For additional convenience when sending a money transfer through Western Union, we have partnered with 3 banks in UAE allowing their customers to send a Western Union Money Transfer directly from their bank account using the electronic banking channels. This service is available 24/7 from the convenience of your home or office to send a money transfer to over 520,000 Agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories.
Online from Bank Account with bank Partners:
- Money in minutes - When you need money there in minutes.1, 2, 3
How to Send Online from Bank Account
To enjoy the convenience of sending a money transfer directly from your bank account, follow the simple steps below to find out how.
Money in Minutes service^ Return to top
- You need to have a personal account with any of our bank Partners and activate your access to their online banking channel
- Register the details of your beneficiary/-ies on your account with the bank.
- Select "Western Union" service from the services menu.
- Select the beneficiary you want to send money to, enter the amount and follow the instructions.
- Review the details of the transfer before you confirm sending the money transfer.
- Note down the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and share it with the intended receiver.
- The receiver can cash the money transfer at any of our Agent locations in the receiving country.
2Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, regulatory issues, identification requirements, differences in time zones or a selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
3Read the Terms and Conditions for the Money in Minutes service.
4Western Union also makes money from currency exchange.