Not only does WU® Pay allow you to pay with cash when shopping online, we help you save money and earn cash too. Our free cash back rewards program allows you to earn rewards on orders at the WU Pay e-gift card mall, and at participating online retailers in the US.
How to Join
Sign up is free and easy.
- To join, simply pay your bill, and click the ‘JOIN CASH BACK’ button on your bill or payment confirmation.
How much can you Earn?
You can earn the following:
- You may earn up to a limit of $20.00 cash back per e-gift card order, or on an order at a WU Pay merchant.
- You may earn up to two hundred US dollars ($200.00) of cash back rewards within a 12 month period.
- Cash back earnings are valid for a period of 12 months.
- You can view your cash back earnings by logging into your cash back account here. This account lets you check your cash back balance, and if you meet the redemption amounts you can request a coupon code, or a check.
- You may earn up to a limit of $20.00 cash back per e-gift card order, or on an order at a WU Pay merchant. Cash back offers are subject to change.
- You may earn up to two hundred US dollars ($200.00) of cash back savings within a 12 month period.
- Cash back earnings are valid for a period of 12 months. After 12 months, the cash back earning will expire.
- Cash back coupons that have been created, are valid and active for a period of 6 months. After 6 months, the cash back coupon will expire.
- You must opt in to the WU Pay cash back program to earn cash back rewards. WU Pay recommends you opt into the program as soon as you make a purchase with WU Pay, information on how to join the cash back program is listed on your bill. If you do not opt in to the program, you will not earn cash back.
- You have 60 days from the time you make your WU Pay purchase to opt in to the program. After 60 days, you will not earn cash back rewards on these purchases.
View your Earnings
What are the Offers?
View all retailer and e-gift card cash back offers.
Cash Back Terms & Conditions
Read the full program terms here.
Still have Questions? Read our FAQ
Read our Cash Back FAQ.