Online Payment Processing Features and Benefits:
In the past, consumers typically relied on credit for their payment processing online. The credit crisis sparked a significant shift and now, more than ever, consumers are interested in avoiding credit, and paying with cash. Meanwhile, security remains a paramount concern.
Your online checkout can benefit from the cash payment option that is revolutionizing the online payments industry. As the cash payment option which leverages online banking and walk in cash payments, WU® Pay has strong appeal to consumers and small businesses.
Why Choose WU® Pay from Western Union?
Attract new customers to your website, and increase sales with WU Pay. Join the growing number of Internet Retailer's Top 500 merchants who enjoy:
- Acquiring new customers through the WU Pay Shopping Mall,
- Lowering operating costs and transaction fees.
How does it work?
WU Pay is a safer way to pay online. WU Pay is a cash based, card-less, payment option - without the high transaction fees security risks of online debit, and with all the benefits of a Platinum credit card.
To use it:
- The customer shops at your website and selects WU Pay as their payment option
- A bill is presented and a copy is automatically emailed to them
- The customer then pays from their online banking account – the same way they pay their utility bills.