Technical Support Overview
We’re looking for a technical support person who will be responsible for providing boarding and live technical support for merchants, partners, and developers who are implementing eBillme payment processing.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide merchants, partners and developers considering the use of eBillme payment processing solutions with business process analysis, product functionality review, and technical requirement definition as required to integrate eBillme.
- Conduct technical kickoff and weekly calls with merchants.
- Provide merchants, partners and developers who have committed to implement eBillme payment processing solutions with guidance on changing business processes, workflow modifications, and reporting systems required to implement eBillme solutions into legacy systems.
- Facilitate clients with setting up sandbox accounts, provide technical development and coding support, and provide guidance to the client during testing and pre-launch activities.
- Enable boarding partners to implementation eBillme within targeted time frames.
- Ensure clients implement eBillme’s payment processing solutions with a high degree of quality and using optimal integration strategies and techniques.
- Troubleshoot integration issues.
- Build and provide sample code for integration.
- Monitor system and logs to ensure merchant systems are functioning correctly.
- Collect client feedback on ease-of-use and function/feature suitability for the business’ processing needs. Provide feedback to product management, product development, and other groups on product improvement and enhancement needs.
- Address partner technical integration or functional questions, soliciting feedback and suggestions.
- Develop and provide sample and/or shared code as needed to help partners adopt and integrate eBillme.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience with Internet Technologies including Web Services, SOAP, NVP, HTML/HTTP, and FTP/SFTP.
- 2+ years experience with two or more major programming languages (C++, ASP, Java, .NET, PHP).
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 2+ years previous experience in integration engineering or Professional Services
- 2+ years experience with Payments eCommerce systems, payment gateways and payment processors.
- Ability to analyze strategic objectives and define specific tactical goals required to achieve them.