Send Money to Zimbabwe Promotion Terms & Condition
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO AND GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN “SEND MONEY TO ZIMBABWE”COMPETITION (“PROMOTION”).
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION SHALL INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION.
- Entry to this Promotion is open to residents and non-residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of anyone involved with creating this promotion and employees or direct family members of Western Union and the Promoter are excluded from entry. No purchase necessary.
- This Promotion is restricted to one entry per person only.
- The Promotion will start on Monday 5th of November 2012 at 00:01am and close on Tuesday, 31st of December 2012 at 23:59 pm GMT.
- To enter the Promotion, follow these steps:
a. Send a Western Union money transfer to Zimbabwe with the principal amount of £200 or more during the period from 5th of November till 31st of December 2012, from a Western Union Agent location only (transactions sent via westernunion.co.uk and 0800 833 833 will not participate) and get a chance to win £100. If you send two such transactions during the promotion period, you will get a chance to win a super-prize of £2,500.
b. Provide your contact details on a regular To send money form provided by the Western Union Agent representatives when you send the money. Personal details include full name, address, mobile number and email address.
- Submit the completed to Send form to a Western Union Agent at the Western Union location anywhere in the UK.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The winners of the prizes will be announced twice during the promotion period:
a. 25 winners of £100 each on Friday, 7th December 2012. Prizes will be rewarded through a free prize draw mechanic and winner will be selected at random from the pool of entries submitted from November 5th till November 30th. There are a total of 25 prizes £100 each.
b. 31 winners of £100 each on Friday, 11th of January 2013. Prizes will be rewarded through a free prize draw mechanic and winner will be selected at random from the pool of entries submitted from December 1st till December 31. There are a total of 31 prizes £100 each.
c. One winner of £2,500 will be announced on Friday, 11th of January 2013. Prize will be rewarded through a free prize draw mechanic and winner will be selected at random from the pool of entries submitted from November 5th till December 31. There is a total of 1 (one) prizes of £2,500
- The winners 7a will be notified by a Western Union representative via telephone or email, by Tuesday 11th of December 2012. The winners 7b and 7c will be notified by a Western Union representative via telephone or email, by Tuesday 15th of January 2013.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize (or prizes) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Winners who reside outside of the UK will have prizes sent to them via international courier.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision (and, where appropriate, any judges’ decisions) shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of any competition to which these terms and conditions relate;
b) any change to, supply of, or use of the prize;
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition.
- The Promoter will not otherwise store, retrieve, access, process transmit or use the information that you have provided in connection with your participating in the Promotion.
- Entrants agree to take part in additional unpaid publicity (including photographic shoots and interviews) accompanying or resulting from the Promotion should the Promoter require them to do so. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use the name, biography and likeness of the winner(s) in connection with the Promotion for any advertising, publicity and editorial purposes in any media throughout the world.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Tribe Marketing, Unit 4, The Wool House, 74 Back Church Lane, Whitechapel , London E1 1LX