Dormancy, Inactivity or Service Fee: None
Expiration Date: None
Other Fees: None
Merchant Toll-Free Number and Website: 1-800-THE-BOOK, www.bn.com
• How to Redeem Online for NOOK Books™:
1. Save your Barnes & Noble eGift Card to your account by clicking the Manage Gift Cards for NOOK Books™ link on your account page at barnesandnoble.com
2. Shop the NOOK Book Store and click “Buy Now” to purchase the NOOK Book™ of your choice at barnesandnoble.com/ebooks
3. Any available Gift Card or eGift Card balance will be automatically redeemed first, and your default credit card will be charged for the remaining balance, if any.
For Products other than NOOK Books™:
1. Visit BN.com
2. Shop the BN.com site, select your items, and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3. Proceed to Checkout. Enter your Barnes & Noble eGift Card number and PIN in the spaces provided on the Payment page.
4. Submit your order.
How to Redeem In Stores
1. Print out this email.
2. Make sure it includes the eGift Card number and PIN.
3. Give this print-out to your cashier.
If you have any additional questions about Barnes & Noble eGift Cards, visit barnesandnoble.com
Thank you for shopping with Barnes & Noble.
Terms & Conditions:
To obtain your Barnes & Noble eGift Card balance, click here: barnesandnoble
A Barnes & Noble eGift Card may be used to purchase annual memberships in the Barnes & Noble Membership program (continuous billing memberships require a valid credit card). Dormancy fees do not apply to balances on Barnes & Noble eGift Cards. The Barnes & Noble eGift Card will not be exchangeable for cash, except where required by law. Barnes & Noble will not be responsible for lost or stolen Barnes & Noble eGift Cards.
If you have any additional Barnes & Noble eGift Card questions, get Barnes & Noble eGift Card Help at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/gc/gc_about_card.asp?cds2Pid=17599&linkid=1035340